We are looking to add a Digital Marketing & eCommerce Intern to our team at The Island Jar. The intern will assist with the following digital marketing activities:
- Creating content and promotional materials
- Planning digital marketing campaigns (including web, SEO, email, social media, etc.)
- Measuring and reporting on campaign performance
- Website & content management
The intern will assist with the following eCommerce activities:
- Customer Service (responding to customer inquiries)
- Product management (collecting information on products to be listed on site)
- Listing management (categorizing products and ensuring they appear correctly on site)
- Order management (receiving and fulfilling orders)
- Content management (updating copy, banners, etc.)
This will be a full-time position based out of The Island Jar in Little Current, on Manitoulin Island. We are looking to fill this position as soon as possible, however the start date is somewhat flexible.
INTERNSHIP ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA – Successful candidates must:
- be unemployed or underemployed;
- be under the age of 30;
- have graduated within the last three years with a degree/diploma from an accredited college/university (students graduating this spring are also encouraged to apply);
- have not been previously employed under a FedNor Youth Internship funding agreement, or other federal or provincial internship with pay for a period of six (6) months or more;
- be legally entitled to work in Canada;
- have reliable transportation (to get to and from workplace).
The following criteria will be considered assets:
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Knowledge of Manitoulin Island and local producers/suppliers
- Passion for health and wellness, and knowledge of the industry
- Experience with social media platforms, website management, graphic design, etc.
- Degree/diploma in related field
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 6, 2019.