Adapted from: https://www.loveandlemons.com/carrot-greens-chimichurri
- 1 cup finely chopped carrot greens
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl, combine the carrot greens, oregano, cumin, paprika, red pepper flakes, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Stir in the vinegar and olive oil. Taste and adjust seasonings.
- The tangy sauce is fantastic on salads, roasted veggies, toasted bread, or any cooked protein