Adapted from: https://www.anediblemosaic.com/endive-citrus-slaw/
- ¾ – 1 lb endive (about 3-4 endives)
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ tablespoon honey (more or less to taste)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- ¼ teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1 navel orange, peeled, halved, and thinly sliced horizontally
- 4 green onions, white and green parts, thinly sliced on a diagonal
- 2 tablespoons dried cherries, cranberries, blueberries, or any dried fruit you like, coarsely chopped
- Trim the bottom off each endive, and then cut each in half lengthwise; cut out the core the same way you would with a head of cabbage. Thinly cut each endive cross-wise into about ⅛-inch thick slices.
- Whisk together the lemon juice, olive oil, honey, lemon zest, salt, and pepper in a medium-sized bowl (or shake in a small mason jar).
- Gently toss the endive and all remaining ingredients in the dressing; serve.