Adapted from: https://natashaskitchen.com/fresh-peach-salsa-recipe/
- 1 lb tomatoes, diced
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and finely diced
- 2 jalapeños seeded and finely diced (optional – for mild salsa, simply replace with more bell pepper)
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 1 1/2 lbs peaches diced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, finely chopped (optional: can be subbed for parsley)
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Chop tomatoes and transfer them to a large bowl.
- Finely chop seeded bell pepper and jalapeños (or additional bell pepper). Finely chop onion and transfer all your veggies to the bowl.
- Peel the peaches if you don’t want the skin (optional step – you can leave it on as well). Dice the peaches. Transfer peaches to your bowl.
- Add 1/2 bunch chopped cilantro, 2 Tbsp lime juice, 1 1/2 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp pepper. Add more salt and pepper to taste if desired. Fold everything together until well mixed and enjoy with chips or as a topping for grilled pork, chicken, or fish!