Adapted from: https://www.cookingpanda.com/recipe/glazed-bok-choy/
- 4-5 baby bok choy, halved
- 2 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder (or 1 clove fresh garlic, minced)
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- Wash and halve the bok choy, season with salt & pepper.
- In a small bowl combine soy sauce/tamari, garlic, and honey; mix well and set aside.
- In a medium sized skillet heat oil until hot, then place bok choy face down to get a nice sear. Pour glaze over and let it simmer.
- Once the sauce has reduced, flip over and cook the other side. Plate and garnish with sesame seeds.