Adapted from: https://www.closetcooking.com/honey-mustard-grilled-pork-chops/?/
- 2 pork chops
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp grainy mustard (or more dijon)
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients except for pork chops in a shallow dish or ziploc bag. Add pork chops, mix well to coat, and marinate for at least 30 minutes, or up to overnight.
- Grill chops over medium-high heat until golden brown, about 3-5 minutes per side, until internal temperature reaches 145.
- For a fun twist, add 1 Tbsp miso paste to the marinade, or make it spicy with some chili flakes.
- If you want extra sauce with your pork chops, simply double the marinade recipe and set half aside for serving. (Do not use the marinade that the chops were in for serving).