- ⅓ cup mayo or sour cream
- 2 Tbsp fresh lime juice + zest
- 1 clove of fresh garlic
- 4 six-inch tortillas (corn or flour)
- 2 cups romaine or other greens, chopped
- ½ cup red cabbage, shredded
- 16 oz smoked trout
- Cilantro or other fresh herbs, for garnish (optional)
- Green onion, sour cream, and avocado for serving (optional)
- To make lime crema: Stir together mayo/sour cream, diced fresh garlic, and fresh lime juice + zest.
- Top each tortilla with romaine or other chopped greens, sliced red cabbage, and 2 oz smoked trout.
- Drizzle with the lime crema, and top with minced cilantro (if desired).
- Serve with additional toppings, as desired.