- 1 pound smoked whitefish or trout, deboned and flaked (about 4 cups)
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup diced red bell pepper
- ¼ cup chopped green onions
- ¼ cup chopped celery
- 1 ½ tablespoons capers, rinsed
- 1 ½ tablespoons chopped fresh dill, plus more for garnish (can sub for dried, if needed)
- 1 ½ tablespoons chopped fresh parsley (can sub for dried, if needed)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 ½ teaspoons lemon zest, plus more for garnish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ⅛ teaspoon ground pepper
- julienned radishes for garnish
- Combine fish, mayonnaise, bell pepper, scallions, celery, capers, dill, parsley, mustard, lemon zest, lemon juice and pepper in a medium bowl; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until chilled, about 20 minutes.
- Serve on toast, bread, or crackers, topped with radishes and more dill and lemon zest, if desired.